For ice cream and frozen desserts producers we offer a great range of food ingredients, such as sugar replacers, emulsifiers, dairy cultures, natural colours, stabilizing emulsifying systems, hydrocolloids, fruit and vegetable powders.
For the production of various food products we can offer a range of sugar replacers, such as fructose, Xylitol, politextrose, lactitol.
We offer broad range of emulsifiers, the oil and water binding properties of which are very important in food industry. Emulsifiers help to produce a stable emulsion, facilitate production of low-fat and low-transfat products, improve whipping properties of dairy, non-dairy and recombined cream, enhance mousse aeration and stability, also provide desired overrun and melting properties of ice cream, improve mouthfeel.
Lactic cultures – freeze-dried or deep frozen mesophilic and thermophilic milk clotting cultures, which are used for the production of fresh fermented products and cheese.
Probiotic strains – health enhancing bacteria that today are widely used in dairy, dietary supplements and nutritional products.Numerous studies have proven that regular consumption of probiotics will enhance your immune system and reduce digestive disorders significantly.
We offer an extensive range of colour extracts and powders derived from natural sources, in both single and blended forms. They compliment the flavour of food whilst providing a secondary colouring effect. Depending on the composition of the product we offer water and oil soluble colours.We can offer wide range of colouring foodstuffs for E-free solutions.
We always aim to offer the customers excellence in technical and customer service. We will provide advice and support when selecting and using colours as well as offering specific advice on dosage, processing and compatibility with other food ingredients. One of main objectives is to provide an extensive natural colour palette of easy to use stable colours, using formulations and processing that meet the requirements of our customers’ needs.
Stabilizing emulsifying systems
Functional systems provide blended ingredient solutions that are easy to use and ensure customer requirements are precisely fulfilled time after time. Functional systems save time and money and reduce the risk of dosing errors. Due to the synergy created between the blended ingredients, the dosage is often lower, contributing to reduced cost in use.
The hydrocolloids are all water soluble polysaccharides with a highly functional effect at low dosages. We can offer:
- Pectin – a polymeric carbohydrate with a high molecular weight, is derived from a peel of citrus fruit. High-ester and low-ester pectins provide viscosity and creaminess, prevents syneresis, stabilizes gel structure.
- Carrageenan derived from red seaweed and known for its extremely efficient gelling properties. Most commercial carrageenan products are a mixture of all three types – kappa, Iota and Lambda. Due to its ability to interact with milk proteins, carrageenan is widely used in milk-based applications, preventing whey separation in ice cream, providing the desired consistency in milk gels, adding texture to processed cheese and combating the sedimentation of cocoa particles in chocolate milk.
- Locust Bean Gum – this stabilizer, thickening agent and texture modifier is obtained from the seeds of the Mediterranean carob tree. The synergy created when locust bean gum is combined with other hydrocolloids adds gel strength and texture to gelled products.
- Guar is obtained from the seeds of the guar gum bush. This cost-effective textural ingredient is ideal for a wide range of processed food products that do not require heat to develop full viscosity. Guar gum is also well known for its synergistic relationship with xanthan.
- Xanthan is produced by the micro-organism Xanthamonas campestris in a fermentation process. It is primarily used as a thickener, but is also recognized as the most efficient stabilizer for suspensions, emulsions and solid particles in water-based recipes. Highly resistant to enzymatic degradation and extremely stable over a wide temperature and pH range, xanthan has outstanding functionality in numerous applications.
- Alginate is a polysaccharide of the mixed alginic acid salts found in brown seaweed and is used as stabilizing, thickening and/or gelling agent in numerous applications.
Food and vegetable powders
Fruit and vegetable powders are obtained by drying fruit juices and pulps. Selecting from four exclusive methods of cold spray drying, low temperature spray drying, vacuum drying and drum drying enables to meet all the requirements of taste, smoothness, granulation, solubility and carrier material.
Powder produced by a unique cold spray drying process has top quality. This process ensures optimal colour retention and the preservation of vitamins and other valuable components. Such powder is mainly applied in baby and infant foods, soups, sauces, spice mixes, snack foods and dietetic products.
Beside the range of standard products we can offer fruit and vegetable powders with different compositions. There are products with higher or lower percentage of dried substance or with different kinds of carrier material available.
Using different sieve separations products from Flakes (drum-dried) and Granules (vacuum–dried) to fine powders can be provided.