For confectionery products producers we offer a great range of food ingredients, such as antioxidants, plant extracts, sugar replacers, emulsifiers, hydrocolloids, food fibers, yeast extracts, natural colours, fruit and vegetable powders.
We can offer an extensive range of rosemary extracts which naturally protect food products against oxidation and therefore extend their shelf life. These extracts can be used in wide range of applications and are effective alternatives to chemical antioxidants.
Carnosic acid and rosmarinic acid, which are the most potent antioxidant compounds found in rosemary, inhibit free radical chain reaction. We can offer rosemary extract in liquid and powder form.
We can also offer other fruit and vegetable extracts, such as onion extract, lettuce extract, pomegranate extract, grape extract, lemon extract or Acerola cherry extract. Also antioxidants of chemical origin are available.
We can offer wide range of different plant extracts in liquid and powder form, also essential oils & oleoresins, which can be oil and water soluble.
In our product list one can find an innovative collection of encapsulated and spray-dried extracts. This new technological approach offers the best solution:
- to protect the aromatic molecules of essential oils and oleoresins from degradation;
- to preserve the strength and the authenticity of natural extracts over time;
- to formulate oleoresins and essential oils into a water dispersible format;
- for ease of storage and handling.
For the production of various food products we can offer a range of sugar replacers, such as fructose, Xylitol, politextrose, lactitol.
We offer broad range of emulsifiers, the oil and water binding properties of which are very important in food industry. Emulsifiers improve dough stability and crumb structure, increase bread volume, prevents from staling and give soft texture to the final product.
We can offer emulsifier Lecithin E322, which can be of soy, sunflower or rapeseed origin, also E471, E472, E475, E477, E481.
The hydrocolloids are all water soluble polysaccharides with a highly functional effect at low dosages. We can offer:
- Pectin – a polymeric carbohydrate with a high molecular weight, is derived from a peel of citrus fruit. High-ester and low-ester pectins provide viscosity and creaminess, prevents syneresis, stabilizes gel structure.
- Carrageenan derived from red seaweed and known for its extremely efficient gelling properties.Most commercial carrageenan products are a mixture of all three types – kappa, Iota and Lambda. Due to its ability to interact with milk proteins, carrageenan is widely used in milk-based applications, preventing whey separation in ice cream, providing the desired consistency in milk gels, adding texture to processed cheese and combating the sedimentation of cocoa particles in chocolate milk.
- Locust Bean Gum – this stabilizer, thickening agent and texture modifier is obtained from the seeds of the Mediterranean carob tree. The synergy created when locust bean gum is combined with other hydrocolloids adds gel strength and texture to gelled products.
- Guar is obtained from the seeds of the guar gum bush. This cost-effective textural ingredient is ideal for a wide range of processed food products that do not require heat to develop full viscosity. Guar gum is also well known for its synergistic relationship with xanthan.
- Xanthan is produced by the micro-organism Xanthamonas campestris in a fermentation process. It is primarily used as a thickener, but is also recognized as the most efficient stabilizer for suspensions, emulsions and solid particles in water-based recipes. Highly resistant to enzymatic degradation and extremely stable over a wide temperature and pH range, xanthan has outstanding functionality in numerous applications.
- Alginate is a polysaccharide of the mixed alginic acid salts found in brown seaweed and is used as stabilizing, thickening and/or gelling agent in numerous applications.
Highly functional vegetable fibers bind moisture and liquid fat effectively, which enables to give requested texture to the final product or fibers can work as an anti-caking agent. Depending on your final product we’ll offer different fiber lengths ranging from 15 to approximately 1000 microns.
We can offer different origin vegetable fibers: wheat, bamboo, sugar canes, potatoes, peas, etc. In case of necessity we can also provide you with low dust (LD) food fibers.
We offer innovative yeast extracts – general taste enhancers, clean in taste and very powerful. They are able to enhance the natural flavor of any foods and ingredients increasing the perception of taste in terms of body and persistence (long lasting). It is possible to replace the MSG totally resulting in clean labels. You can reduce the amount of sodium chloride in the formulation while maintaining the perception of salt and overall flavor. Usage of yeasts extracts can make significant cost savings in your recipes.
We offer an extensive range of colour extracts and powders derived from natural sources, in both single and blended forms. They compliment the flavour of food whilst providing a secondary colouring effect. Depending on the composition of the product we offer water and oil soluble colours.We can offer wide range of colouring foodstuffs for E-free solutions.
We always aim to offer the customers excellence in technical and customer service. We will provide advice and support when selecting and using colours as well as offering specific advice on dosage, processing and compatibility with other food ingredients. One of main objectives is to provide an extensive natural colour palette of easy to use stable colours, using formulations and processing that meet the requirements of our customers’ needs.
Food and vegetable powders
Fruit and vegetable powders are obtained by drying fruit juices and pulps. Selecting from four exclusive methods of cold spray drying, low temperature spray drying, vacuum drying and drum drying enables to meet all the requirements of taste, smoothness, granulation, solubility and carrier material.
Powder produced by a unique cold spray drying process has top quality. This process ensures optimal colour retention and the preservation of vitamins and other valuable components. Such powder is mainly applied in baby and infant foods, soups, sauces, spice mixes, snack foods and dietetic products.
Beside the range of standard products we can offer fruit and vegetable powders with different compositions. There are products with higher or lower percentage of dried substance or with different kinds of carrier material available.
Using different sieve separations products from Flakes (drum-dried) and Granules (vacuum–dried) to fine powders can be provided.