For drinks and beverages producers we offer a great range of food ingredients, such as plant extracts, sugar replacers, hydrocolloids and natural colours.
We can offer wide range of different plant extracts in liquid and powder form, also essential oils & oleoresins, which can be oil and water soluble.
In our product list one can find an innovative collection of encapsulated and spray-dried extracts. This new technological approach offers the best solution:
- to protect the aromatic molecules of essential oils and oleoresins from degradation;
- to preserve the strength and the authenticity of natural extracts over time;
- to formulate oleoresins and essential oils into a water dispersible format;
- for ease of storage and handling.
For the production of various food products we can offer a range of sugar replacers, such as fructose, Xylitol, politextrose, lactitol.
The hydrocolloids are all water soluble polysaccharides with a highly functional effect at low dosages. We can offer:
- Pectin – a polymeric carbohydrate with a high molecular weight, is derived from a peel of citrus fruit. High-ester and low-ester pectins provide viscosity and creaminess, prevents syneresis, stabilizes gel structure.
- Carrageenan derived from red seaweed and known for its extremely efficient gelling properties.Most commercial carrageenan products are a mixture of all three types – kappa, Iota and Lambda. Due to its ability to interact with milk proteins, carrageenan is widely used in milk-based applications, preventing whey separation in ice cream, providing the desired consistency in milk gels, adding texture to processed cheese and combating the sedimentation of cocoa particles in chocolate milk.
- Locust Bean Gum – this stabilizer, thickening agent and texture modifier is obtained from the seeds of the Mediterranean carob tree. The synergy created when locust bean gum is combined with other hydrocolloids adds gel strength and texture to gelled products.
- Guar is obtained from the seeds of the guar gum bush. This cost-effective textural ingredient is ideal for a wide range of processed food products that do not require heat to develop full viscosity. Guar gum is also well known for its synergistic relationship with xanthan.
- Xanthan is produced by the micro-organism Xanthamonas campestris in a fermentation process. It is primarily used as a thickener, but is also recognized as the most efficient stabilizer for suspensions, emulsions and solid particles in water-based recipes. Highly resistant to enzymatic degradation and extremely stable over a wide temperature and pH range, xanthan has outstanding functionality in numerous applications.
- Alginate is a polysaccharide of the mixed alginic acid salts found in brown seaweed and is used as stabilizing, thickening and/or gelling agent in numerous applications.
We offer an extensive range of colour extracts and powders derived from natural sources, in both single and blended forms. They compliment the flavour of food whilst providing a secondary colouring effect. Depending on the composition of the product we offer water and oil soluble colours. We can offer wide range of colouring foodstuffs for E-free solutions.
We always aim to offer the customers excellence in technical and customer service. We will provide advice and support when selecting and using colours as well as offering specific advice on dosage, processing and compatibility with other food ingredients. One of main objectives is to provide an extensive natural colour palette of easy to use stable colours, using formulations and processing that meet the requirements of our customers’ needs.