For culinary and canned products producers we offer a great range of food ingredients, such as antimicrobial systems, antioxidants, plant extracts, sugar replacers, dried vegetables and mushrooms, emulsifiers, food fibers, yeast extracts, natural colours and colouring foodstuffs, hydrocolloids, stabilizing emulsifying systems, fruit and vegetable powders.
We can offer thye following antimicrobial systems:
- protective cultures of microbial origin, which control effectively the growth of pathogenic and other microorganisms, which can cause spoilage of food products;
- fermentates, which improve taste and texture, stabilize emulsion and help to maintain freshness and fresh-keeping of a wide range of food products;
- antimicrobials of chemical origin, which prevents spoilage, caused by the growth of Gram+, pathogenic microorganisms, yeasts and molds.
We can offer an extensive range of rosemary extracts which naturally protect food products against oxidation and therefore extend their shelf life. These extracts can be used in wide range of applications and are effective alternatives to chemical antioxidants.
Carnosic acid and rosmarinic acid, which are the most potent antioxidant compounds found in rosemary, inhibit free radical chain reaction. We can offer rosemary extract in liquid and powder form.
We can also offer other fruit and vegetable extracts, such as onion extract, lettuce extract, pomegranate extract, grape extract, lemon extract or Acerola cherry extract. Also antioxidants of chemical origin are available.
We can offer wide range of different plant extracts in liquid and powder form, also essential oils & oleoresins, which can be oil and water soluble.
In our product list one can find an innovative collection of encapsulated and spray-dried extracts. This new technological approach offers the best solution:
- to protect the aromatic molecules of essential oils and oleoresins from degradation;
- to preserve the strength and the authenticity of natural extracts over time;
- to formulate oleoresins and essential oils into a water dispersible format;
- for ease of storage and handling.
For the production of various food products we can offer a range of sugar replacers, such as fructose, Xylitol, politextrose, lactitol.
Dried vegetables, mushrooms
We can offer high quality different granulation dried vegetables, herbs and mushrooms.
We offer broad range of emulsifiers, the oil and water binding properties of which are very important in food industry. Emulsifiers help to produce a stable emulsion, to improve the texture and mouthfeel, to prolong shelf life.
For food producers we can offer mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids and their esters, also lecithin, which can have different origin: soy, rape, sunflower, etc.
Highly functional vegetable fibers bind moisture and liquid fat effectively, which enables to give requested texture to the final product or fibers can work as an anti-caking agent. Depending on your final product we’ll offer different fiber lengths ranging from 30 to400 microns.
We can offer different origin vegetable fibers: wheat, bamboo, sugar canes, potatoes, peas, etc.
In case of necessity we can also provide you with low dust (LD) food fibers.
We offer innovative yeast extracts – general taste enhancers, clean in taste and very powerful. They are able to enhance the natural flavor of any foods and ingredients increasing the perception of taste in terms of body and persistence (long lasting). It is possible to replace the MSG totally resulting in clean labels. You can reduce the amount of sodium chloride in the formulation while maintaining the perception of salt and overall flavor. Usage of yeasts extracts can make significant cost savings in your recipes.
Natural colours and colouring foodstuffs
We offer an extensive range of colour extracts and powders derived from natural sources, in both single and blended forms. They compliment the flavour of food whilst providing a secondary colouring effect. Depending on the composition of the product we offer water and oil soluble colours.We can offer wide range of colouring foodstuffs for E-free solutions.
We always aim to offer the customers excellence in technical and customer service. We will provide advice and support when selecting and using colours as well as offering specific advice on dosage, processing and compatibility with other food ingredients. One of main objectives is to provide an extensive natural colour palette of easy to use stable colours, using formulations and processing that meet the requirements of our customers’ needs.
The hydrocolloids are all water soluble polysaccharides with a highly functional effect at low dosages. We can offer:
- Carrageenan derived from red seaweed and known for its extremely efficient gelling properties.Most commercial carrageenan products are a mixture of all three types – kappa, Iota and Lambda. – Locust Bean Gum – this stabilizer, thickening agent and texture modifier is obtained from the seeds of the Mediterranean carob tree. The synergy created when locust bean gum is combined with other hydrocolloids adds gel strength and texture to gelled products.
- Guar is obtained from the seeds of the guar gum bush. This cost-effective textural ingredient is ideal for a wide range of processed food products that do not require heat to develop full viscosity. Guar gum is also well known for its synergistic relationship with xanthan.
- Xanthan is produced by the micro-organism Xanthamonas campestris in a fermentation process. It is primarily used as a thickener, but is also recognized as the most efficient stabilizer for suspensions, emulsions and solid particles in water-based recipes. Highly resistant to enzymatic degradation and extremely stable over a wide temperature and pH range, xanthan has outstanding functionality in numerous applications.
- Alginate is a polysaccharide of the mixed alginic acid salts found in brown seaweed and is used as stabilizing, thickening and/or gelling agent in numerous applications.
Stabilizing emulsifying systems
Functional systems provide blended ingredient solutions that are easy to use and ensure customer requirements are precisely fulfilled time after time. Functional systems save time and money and reduce the risk of dosing errors. Due to the synergy created between the blended ingredients, the dosage is often lower, contributing to reduced cost in use.
Food and vegetable powders
Fruit and vegetable powders are obtained by drying fruit juices and pulps. Selecting from four exclusive methods of cold spray drying, low temperature spray drying, vacuum drying and drum drying enables to meet all the requirements of taste, smoothness, granulation, solubility and carrier material.
Powder produced by a unique cold spray drying process has top quality. This process ensures optimal colour retention and the preservation of vitamins and other valuable components. Such powder is mainly applied in baby and infant foods, soups, sauces, spice mixes, snack foods and dietetic products.
Beside the range of standard products we can offer fruit and vegetable powders with different compositions. There are products with higher or lower percentage of dried substance or with different kinds of carrier material available.
Using different sieve separations products from Flakes (drum-dried) and Granules (vacuum–dried) to fine powders can be provided.